CSD 298 Technical Interview/Job Seach
This course teaches technical interview preparation techniques and examines the job search process for employment in the software development field. Common strategies for a successful interview will be discussed. Students will practice solving interview problems.
Prerequisites: CS 143
Students who completed CS 143 meet the prerequisite.
Quarters Offered: Winter, Spring
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Demonstrate successful strategies for problem solving under the conditions of a job interview
- Solve a variety of technical interview problems and answer soft skills questions
- Research and identify resources for technical interview questions
- Identify job opportunities in the chosen software-related area
- Research a potential employer
- Present themselves to a potential employer in a confident, professional manner
Total Hours: 60 Lecture Hours: 40 Lab or Clinical Hours: 20