BTE 115 Publisher
Students learn the basic elements of desktop publishing using Microsoft Publisher to produce brochures, business cards, catalogs, flyers, newsletters, and invitations.
Quarters Offered: Spring, Summer
This course teaches to the global outcome of Teamwork.
This course teaches to the global outcome of Information Literacy.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Produce high quality documents
- Effectively use templates to provide consistency within an organization
- Format documents for visual clarity
- Add interest to the document by inserting pictures and drawings
- Prepare the documents for mailing (mail merge)
- Work in a team, and to a given specification, to fulfill a brief
Total Hours: 60 Lecture Hours: 40 Lab or Clinical Hours: 20