APDZ 451 Design Team Practicum
Under the direction of their instructor, students will work in teams to perform design tasks in partnership with real-world design projects. Some on-site work at a partner organization may be required.
Prerequisites: APDZ 441
Quarters Offered: Winter
This course teaches to the global outcome of Communication.
This course teaches to the global outcome of Teamwork.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Participate in a team and demonstrate productive team collaboration
- Demonstrate an ability to take direction and produce innovative results
- Apply creative process and concept development to real-world problems
- Perform effectively to real-world project plans
- Apply current technology to produce real-world design vehicles
- Apply best practice design processes to real-world problems
- Produce marketable and professional level portfolio work
Total Hours: 50 Lecture Hours: 50