ACCT& 202 Principles of Accounting II
The second course in the accounting transfer sequence. This course is an introduction to the fundamentals of accounting with application to sole proprietorship and corporate forms of business organization.
Prerequisites: ACCT& 201 or instructor permission.
Quarters Offered: Fall, Winter
This course teaches to the global outcome of Critical Thinking.
This course teaches to the global outcome of Teamwork.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Describe the impact of basic investing and financing transactions on a business’s financial position
- Employ double-entry bookkeeping to record and report on basic business investing and financing transactions in an accounting system
- Construct a report of a business’s cash flows
- Critically analyze a business’s financial position, cash flows, and operational results
- Compute and evaluate financial ratios
Total Hours: 50 Lecture Hours: 50