Associate in Computer Science, Direct Transfer Agreement/Major Related Program (DTA/MRP)
Program Admission Dates: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
The Associate in Computer Science DTA/MRP degree prepares students to transfer to a four-year university and complete a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. This agreement meets all the requirements of Washington’s Direct Transfer Agreement. This agreement is between the baccalaureate institutions offering a bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science and the community and technical college system.
Computer Science DTA/MRP graduates will:
- apply Java language to computer programming
- apply scientific and mathematic concepts to problem solving
- communicate verbally, in writing, and interpersonally to succeed in complex environments
- demonstrate communication, intercultural appreciation, teamwork, information literacy, and critical thinking
- meet Social Science, Humanities, Written Communication, and Quantitative Reasoning distribution area outcomes
Lake Washington Institute of Technology does not offer every course each quarter. It is the student’s responsibility to consult the Class Schedule and work out an individual schedule with a counselor or adviser. Any developmental coursework a student may be required to complete may increase the program length.