Program Admission Dates: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
The Project Management Support certificate is designed to serve students seeking job transitions, skills upgrades, and continuing industry education. The primary goal of the certificate is to prepare students to use various software applications in the work environment as a support tool to enhance day-to-day business operations. Graduates will find entry-level jobs as project management coordinators, project management assistants, events or conference coordinators.
Project Management Support Certificate graduates will:
- use Microsoft Project software to produce Gantt charts, Network Diagrams, and reports
- use Microsoft Office software to produce attractive, modern, and useful documents and spreadsheets.
- use office equipmentto carry out typical office procedures
- identify good customer service skills and work well with internal and external customers
- demonstrate critical thinking, teamwork, communication, intercultural appreciation, and information literacy skills
Lake Washington Institute of Technology does not offer every course each quarter. It is the student’s responsibility to consult the Class Schedule and work out an individual schedule with an advisor. Any developmental coursework a student may be required to complete may increase the program length.