CSD 275 PHP Scripting
PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for server-side web development. Students learn to build web applications requiring server-side logic and to access SQL databases.
Prerequisites: CSD 111 and CSD 112
Students who completed ITAD 111 and ITAD 112 meet the prerequisites.
Quarters Offered: Fall, Winter, Spring
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Use PHP data types and operators to write syntactically and functionally correct code
- Use control structures for program flow control
- Read, analyze, design and implement function definitions and function calls
- Manipulate strings and arrays
- Work with files and directories to store and access data
- Access form data on the server
- Access data in SQL databases
- Debug and handle errors in PHP code
Total Hours: 60 Lecture Hours: 40 Lab or Clinical Hours: 20