MMDP 170 Motion Graphics With After Effects
Students will learn the fundamentals of creating timeline-based graphics and animation using industry-standard motion graphics and animation software.
Prerequisites: MMDP 122 .
Quarters Offered: Winter, Spring
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Set up and edit layers in motion graphics software
- Use key frames to perform animations
- Apply and combine effects to create unique and artistic content
- Create basic 3D animations, and combine them with other motion graphics
- Perform automated animation using expressions in After Effects