When enrolling into this class, students are expected to know HTML and CSS syntax, basic programming control structures (loops and if-else statements), and be familiar with array manipulation and function-writing techniques in programming language of their choice.
Prerequisites: ITAD 111 and ITAD 112 or instructor permission.
Quarters Offered: Fall, Winter
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Write code that manipulates Browser Object Model and CSS properties of the objects
- Read, analyze, design, and implement function definitions and function calls
- Demonstrate knowledge of the browser event model
- Manipulate data in strings and arrays
- Validate form data
- Create animations and visual effects with jQuery
- Add expandable menus, slideshows, and modal dialogs to websites using jQuery
- Use jQuery UI widgets
- Use jQuery plug-ins