ELEC 297 Electronics Capstone, Degree Level
Capstone course for 200 Level electronics classes and degrees. All students are required to complete a capstone project prior to graduation as a final check of competency. Exact details are negotiated between the instructor and student to best fit the students’ individual area of interest within the field. This course is to be taken the final quarter of a degree program.
Prerequisites: Instructor permission.
Quarters Offered: All
This course teaches to the global outcome of Intercultural Appreciation.
This course teaches to the global outcome of Information Literacy.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Utilize knowledge gained in the program to demonstrate competency in the field of electronics
- Complete an assigned project from concept to final completion
- Demonstrate for peers and undergo a peer review of materials, processes and methodology
- Employ industry acceptable documentation techniques
- Work independently and apply learned aspects of electronics to demonstrate competency in their chosen area of interest within the electronics industry. The chosen area of interest is directly related to the certificate the student is expecting to be awarded
- Communicate information to superiors, peers, and subordinates
- Self-assess learning needs and design, implement, and evaluate strategies to promote intellectual growth and continued professional competence