Apr 19, 2018
ITAD 228 Programming with C#5 credits
C# is a modern, powerful, and expressive object-oriented language that is widely used in general software development as well as web development. Students learn the language fundamentals and more advanced topics including inheritance, event-driven programming, and GUI implementation.
Prerequisites: ITAD 123 .
Quarters Offered: Fall, Spring
This course teaches to the global outcome of Teamwork.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Demonstrate proper use of C# syntax
- Read, understand, and write C# expressions
- Design, code, and debug classes
- Properly use C# types in software implementations
- Define encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism and use these concepts when designing and implementing classes
- Use streams and files for input and output
- Use exception handling to recover from errors
- Demonstrate solid understanding of OOP
- Write event-handling routines
- Use forms to gather user input
- Design and implement programming projects as a member of a team